cup Mashed PEI Russet Potatoes
tsp Baking Powder
cup Soft Butter
cup Brown Sugar
cup Icing Sugar
tbsp heavy cream
tbsp melted butter
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients gently, followed by mashed potatoes, shortening and milk until blended, then roll out onto a floured surface until dough is 1/2” thick.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of soft butter and sprinkle with the mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon
3. Roll up into a log and cut into equal pieces
4. Place on a greased or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350º for 20 minutes or until lightly browned
6. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls.
Chef's Note: If using leftover mashed potatoes, make sure they don't contain any savoury ingredients that'll affect the flavor of your cinnamon rolls – the simpler the mashed potatoes, the better! Make sure your mashed are room temperature or warmer (but not hot).
Thank you for subscribing!
To request access to the CFI toolkit, please submit the form below:
Enter your code below to access the toolkit:
Request received! We will email you shortly with the link and password to access the CFI toolkit.
Incorrect code entered. Please try again.
Or login with email/password:
Forgot your password?
Or register with email/password:
I agree to the Terms
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.
Back to log-in