Feta, Potatoes, Olives and Tomatoes make a dreamy combination
medium PEI Russet Potatoes cut into 10-12 wedges
medium red onion, sliced
small cherry tomatoes
medium garlic clove, sliced
tbsp Olive Oil
tsp dried Oregano
dash salt to taste
dash pepper to taste
cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
cup Kalamata Olives, sliced
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place a large piece of aluminum foil on the countertop. Add a second layer on top.
3. Combine the potatoes, red onion, cherry tomatoes and garlic in a bowl.
4. Add the olive oil and oregano and season with salt & pepper; toss to coat.
5. Place the vegetable mixture onto the centre of the aluminum foil.
6. Roll up package tightly by folding the two longer edges together then the two shorter edges. Place on grill and cook for 18-20 minutes; turning occasionally
7. Remove from grill, carefully open package and top with feta cheese and olives. Serve immediately.
Try adding your favourite pesto, balsamic or Greek-style dressing to the package before grilling.
Thank you for subscribing!
To request access to the CFI toolkit, please submit the form below:
Enter your code below to access the toolkit:
Request received! We will email you shortly with the link and password to access the CFI toolkit.
Incorrect code entered. Please try again.
Or login with email/password:
Forgot your password?
Or register with email/password:
I agree to the Terms
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.
Back to log-in